Basic rules for uploads
- Images must be vector only EPS files. (No bitmap images or effects)
- You must own the full copyright to any content you upload. This means you must be the artist that created the content.
- All trademarks must be removed. Including brands and entities with copyright or trademarked elements. All signatures must be removed. Copyright is checked with each file.
- Files must be labelled and named correctly. Files that are keyword spammed will be removed.
- Images with clearly visible people require prior consent from the person before submission.
Your account profile must have your full, real first and last names, and valid PayPal, Skrill or Payoneer email address.
Important: Anyone uploading vectors or parts of vectors they did not create will be banned for life, this also applies for users creating accounts with fake names or details.